Thursday, May 29, 2008

Why

I am not quite sure why people fight and why they play games...it makes no sense to me, even though I am guilty of playing them myself. When two people care about each other and make a commitment to one another shouldn't that be sacred? Should there ever be any doubt or question? I wish I knew all the answers...I wish that you could look into the future and see what it is that I see...the hopes, the dreams, the desires but most of all the need...the need to be loved, wanted, trusted, put above all else. I guess there are just some things that will always be a mystery and things that you just have to sit back and pray they will turn out the way your heart desires....

2 comments:

Slone said...

Why? why dont you post some more stuff?

Mike said...

yeah! Like he said!